Sonntag, 7. Juni 2020

Engine shed roof, lighting and interiors

The roof of the engine shed that I have recently moved to the other side of the station was already totally warped when I took it out of the Auhagen kit box. No bending effort was successful and I also did not want to glue it solidly to the building - as I wanted to keep it removable because of the interior design and lighting. So I built my own roof out of an Evergreen sheet (Metal Roofing No. 4524) which has a similar structure as the roofs of the station building and freight shed.

Two led's were installed to provide the lighting and I moved the interiors that I have shown in a previous post to the other wall (as the shed got turned in its new position). The roof ridge was done from a strip of very fine sanding paper.

The roof still needs painting, it's currently only primed (Tamiya primer). Then also the chimneys and rain pipes can be glued down in position. And I want to add a figure or two to the interior, as well as some posters as wall decoration.









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen